Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » How to print OLE object used in report builder in PDF format in oracle apps
How to print OLE object used in report builder in PDF format in oracle apps [message #297415] Thu, 31 January 2008 06:46 Go to next message
fiery_hanzy
dear all,
urgent help req!
i am developing a report which needs a ole object to print the logo. the output is coming fyn in report builder, but when i opened it in pdf after registering in oracle apps the OLE object is showing.
can u please help me on how to print that OLE object in PDF format in oracle apps?

thanx!
Re: How to print OLE object used in report builder in PDF format in oracle apps [message #299979 is a reply to message #297415] Wed, 13 February 2008 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fiery_hanzy
hi,
pls avoid OLE objects...dats the advise i'll like to give u.
Now the solution:
your requirement is to print the logo. thats means its an image file.
do dis..
File/Import/Image...<file name>
i hope if u try like dis...ur problem will solve.
Re: How to print OLE object used in report builder in PDF format in oracle apps [message #299997 is a reply to message #299979] Wed, 13 February 2008 23:52 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Wait a second ... both messages were written by the same person (fiery_hanzy). Is it the common behaviour (where you live) to talk to yourself in public?

However, never mind. I hope you have helped your alter ego to solve the problem.
Previous Topic: Open rdf in excel
Next Topic: Report Generation using Matrix type
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 09:14:11 CDT 2024