Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » how to create matrix reports manually in reports 6i (winsows xp,reports 6i)
how to create matrix reports manually in reports 6i [message #294526] Thu, 17 January 2008 22:38 Go to next message
dmerin
Hi,

I wanted to create a matrix report not using wizard but by manually

I know how to do it in oracle 10 g reports
like designing data model is fine but when comes to layout model
we shud create 2 repeating frames and set one across and other down thn we shud select both
go to insert->layout matrix
when we do this this shud create a matrix object
In 10 g i was able to create a matrix object but in reports 6i all these options are there but a matrix object not created

Please help out
Re: how to create matrix reports manually in reports 6i [message #294940 is a reply to message #294526] Sun, 20 January 2008 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
misragopal

Hi dmerin,
I checked with report 6i (6.0.8.11.3) and it is working. May be you are missing some steps.

Quote:
we shud create 2 repeating frames and set one across and other down thn we shud select both
go to insert->layout matrix
when we do this this shud create a matrix object

Yes this should work. Otherwise please send your Report builder version.
Re: how to create matrix reports manually in reports 6i [message #295003 is a reply to message #294940] Mon, 21 January 2008 02:28 Go to previous message
dmerin
Hey

Thanks a lot actually i made mistake in assigining across and down to repeating frames properties
Now its working fine
Previous Topic: Report to multiple file
Next Topic: Get mail server errors while distributing PDF to mail
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 08:50:41 CDT 2024