Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Matrix Reports - Spreadsheet output (Reports builder 9i)
Matrix Reports - Spreadsheet output [message #294379] Thu, 17 January 2008 07:02 Go to next message
cutsmartprem
Hi Everyone,
I have been working on Reports builder. Currently im working on reports to be generated in excel. With the help of SPREADSHEET desformat, i have obtained most of my reports in excel format.
But when it is concerned with Matrix reports, when there is no rows for a combination of the cross product, in pdf output there nothing shown, but when it is taken in spreadsheet, the value gets mismatched with the others and hence the output is wrong.
Is there any way to overcome this. Request you all to kindly help me out in solving this problem.

Regards,
Prem.
Re: Matrix Reports - Spreadsheet output [message #294390 is a reply to message #294379] Thu, 17 January 2008 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
Quote:
the value gets mismatched with the others and hence the output is wrong.
Sample outputs may help. Please post in jpg format.
If you mean the values are messing up with the columns (if there is no value in one of the column and the next column value is coming over here), check the property "Column Mode" of the repeating frame.

By
Vamsi
Re: Matrix Reports - Spreadsheet output [message #294394 is a reply to message #294390] Thu, 17 January 2008 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cutsmartprem
Hi,
The messing up is exactly as what you have mentioned. Currently, the column mode of my Repeating Frame is 'No'. What has to be done. Kindly Help me out.

Regards,
Prem
Re: Matrix Reports - Spreadsheet output [message #294399 is a reply to message #294394] Thu, 17 January 2008 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
Check this.
It should be Yes for your requirement.

By
Vamsi
Re: Matrix Reports - Spreadsheet output [message #294538 is a reply to message #294399] Thu, 17 January 2008 23:40 Go to previous message
cutsmartprem
The Column Mode Property of a repeating frame can be set to yes only under the conditions below.
Print Direction is Across and Horizontal Elasticity is Fixed or Print Direction is Down and Vertical Elasticity is Fixed.
But the Repeating Frame in my report has a print direction down and Vertical Elasticity as 'Variable'
So, the Column mode of the Repeating Frame cannot be set to yes in my case.
Is there any other possibility. Request you to help me out.

Regards,
Prem
Previous Topic: Report Printing Problem
Next Topic: Help with Decode
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 09:50:40 CDT 2024