Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Problems With Report 6i
icon14.gif  Problems With Report 6i [message #290871] Tue, 01 January 2008 20:15 Go to next message
ziauldba

Dear group Member,

In previous We use oracle8i database and developer 6i.
Now we use DELL PowerEdge 2900 Windows 2003 server. So i install oracle 10g server successfully. But i face problem to install developer 6i.

When i install developer 6i, it install successfully but i could not connect Report Builder 6i.Form builder connect well.All forms were compiled and run. But i can't run any report. When i want to connect Report Builder,no error was showing but it was showing working in long time but can't connect.

I can connect my Software. All form are ok..but report were not open.

What can i do???????
Pls response immediately.....

Thanks....

Re: Problems With Report 6i [message #290895 is a reply to message #290871] Wed, 02 January 2008 01:02 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Developer Suite 6i is not (and, in my opinion, will never be) certified with MS Windows Server 2003. The fact that you successfully installed it and even used one of its components was a pure luck. I'm afraid that you'll have to use one of the certified combinations. On your current operating system, it is Developer Suite 10g.

Check the Oracle's Certification Matrices to find out which Oracle products are certified with which operating systems.
Previous Topic: Report layout
Next Topic: how to stop the text item moving up/down under a repeating frame
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 09:41:23 CDT 2024