Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Display Single Record (Frame) (Oracle Report 10g)
Display Single Record (Frame) [message #289554] Mon, 24 December 2007 00:17 Go to next message
Bibie
Hello everybody,

Can anybody help me to find the solution?? I just want to display one record of 'Grand Total', should I use repeating frame? Becoz I have my own formula to calculate the total grand of lending and borrowing rate. If Im using repeating frame of course the record will be repeating. Help me please..Im still very new in using Oracle.

Regards,
Bibie
Re: Display Single Record (Frame) [message #289560 is a reply to message #289554] Mon, 24 December 2007 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Perhaps the easiest way to do that would be to let Reports Builder calculate "grand total" and display it where appropriate. Use Reports Wizard to do the job.

Then modify the "grand total" field's source - change it from the default one to your formula column.

By the way, why wouldn't you use automatically calculated total instead of your own formula? Is there any difference between those results?
Re: Display Single Record (Frame) [message #289714 is a reply to message #289560] Tue, 25 December 2007 18:49 Go to previous message
Bibie
Thank you very much for ur advise..
Previous Topic: spreadshhet AS DESFORMAT
Next Topic: Opening the report output in CSV format
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 09:24:03 CDT 2024