Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Calender Selection for generating Report
Calender Selection for generating Report [message #269901] Tue, 25 September 2007 01:39 Go to next message
janaq
Dear All,

I am using developer 9i for generating reports. Please see the attached image, I need to develop a report with the calender option to select the date. The start and end date selected from the calender will match to the database field for generating the report. Can you please help with this that how can I do this as I am not that good in reports.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards.

/forum/fa/3109/0/
  • Attachment: image.jpg
    (Size: 30.10KB, Downloaded 1212 times)
Re: Calender Selection for generating Report [message #269926 is a reply to message #269901] Tue, 25 September 2007 02:40 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
As far as I can tell, there's no way to attach a calendar to a report parameter form.

However, you might create a form (using the Form Builder) which would act as report's parameter form. In there, you'd be able to attach a calendar to an item (search for "calendar" in the Forms forum; there've been quite a lot topics about it). You'd them call this report from the form, passing items' values as report parameters.
Previous Topic: report layout....PROBLEM
Next Topic: define XML report layout
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 11:52:22 CDT 2024