Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » REP-1401 Fatal PL/SQL error occured. ORA-06508:PL/SQL: cound not find program unit being called
REP-1401 Fatal PL/SQL error occured. ORA-06508:PL/SQL: cound not find program unit being called [message #263224] Wed, 29 August 2007 07:40
kopblood
I've created report library name report_lib.pll and attached to all created report (more than 100 reports - attached with remove directory path) last 3 days i modified only 1 procedure in that library, compiled and converted to report_lib.plx, copied both pll & plx to working directory. this library have 6 procedures 4 of procedures are use for set format of font and number/char/date format of report and called by
formattrigger of every items in report this working fine, but 1 procedure that use for generate report to excel file have a problem this procedure called by afterreport trigger then when closing the report error is occering like this "REP-1401:'afterreport': Fatal PL/SQL error occured. ORA-06508:PL/SQL: cound not find program unit being called"
i tried many many way, re compile library, re attach library, sometime work sometime not work, some machine work some not work ?????
i also try to check and added in REPORTS60_PATH (if it missed) for our working directory path but problem still there, i tried to remove report_lib.plx from working directory also and same sometime/some machine worked but sometime/some machine not work.
please help me to solved problem .

thank you very much.
kop.
Previous Topic: display error message..
Next Topic: Report to Excel with formatting
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 11:50:11 CDT 2024