Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » plz senior members reply for questions in reports as u reply in developer forms
plz senior members reply for questions in reports as u reply in developer forms [message #262362] Sun, 26 August 2007 09:24 Go to next message
sams
plz
Re: plz senior members reply for questions in reports as u reply in developer forms [message #262370 is a reply to message #262362] Sun, 26 August 2007 10:32 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
What kind of a topic is this? Another way of "reporting your own message"? Senior members as well as junior members answer questions when they
a) know the answer,
b) have enough free time to do that,
c) ... (continue by your own)

Forms forum is supervised by David who is not only a senior member, but a true expert regarding Forms. Perhaps he has a twin brother who knows all about Reports or could clone himself, but you have to ask him about that.

All I can do is speak for myself, and no - I can't reply to a question if I don't know the answer. If your main problem is how to generate a customized menu bar in reports, well, I don't know. Never seen it either.

But you may always check the documentation, use Google, visit another forums and search for answer elsewhere.

Finally, next time post such a topic in the Suggestion and Feedback Forum, please. It will be noticed by a larger number of senior members than here.
Previous Topic: translate a string to date in discoverer
Next Topic: to create sequence
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 12:11:55 CDT 2024