Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Create Oracle Report Server
Create Oracle Report Server [message #258763] Mon, 13 August 2007 09:42 Go to next message
anil_mk

Hi Everyone,

Forms-->10g Release 2
OS-->Windows Server 2003

I am using the application which is 3-Tier application,in server system the Oracle Application Server had been installed.Now currently i been strcuked with Creating New Oracle Report Server.
The Forms Services are working fine through application. For creating the New Oracle Report Server,i executed the below command in Application Server System
rwserver -install rep_nnpm which wasn't worked.So I tried
rwserver server=rep_Ser_Name and able to create the Oracle report Server which is displaying in OEM(Oracle EnterPrise Manager URL) but the status of the Report Server is down.I startedt the status was down, after that Stopped it and started then also same.
Was there any steps which i missed?, if so please let me know the detailed information from starting.

Thabks & Regards,

Anil MK

Re: Create Oracle Report Server [message #259285 is a reply to message #258763] Tue, 14 August 2007 23:11 Go to previous message
ab_trivedi
Anil,

I think you ask this forum is not very correct for the query. You post the same question in the 'OS' forum. In which OS you are installing.

Ashu
Previous Topic: Want to refer the column
Next Topic: how to create subreport in Report 6i?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 10:51:30 CDT 2024