Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » How to generate RDF output in different file locations.......
How to generate RDF output in different file locations....... [message #160330] Fri, 24 February 2006 08:08 Go to next message
sam_dinesh

How to generate RDF output in different file locations.......

When i run the report10g file (rdf or jsp) thro URL,file will be stored normally in the location of the Oracle Reports Server where resides.I want to change the location(not in the reports server system).

for eg i want to put my output file in machine called //a1.

I have got all the admin right to that machine from thhe server.

when i try to run the followin url,

http://server_name/reports/rwservlet?report=test.jsp&userid=report/report@oras&desformat=pdf&destype=file&desname=//a 1/c/p1.pdf

following error occured

REP-50159: Executed successfully but there were some errors when distribute the output

I want to know the solution...

Thanks
Sam
Re: How to generate RDF output in different file locations....... [message #259272 is a reply to message #160330] Tue, 14 August 2007 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kpillai
Hi there,

I have read in Oracle site that if your exchange server is SSL-enabled, then Oracle Reports will not support emailing of Oracle reports via the Report builder.

Cheers
Kanchana.
Re: How to generate RDF output in different file locations....... [message #259279 is a reply to message #259272] Tue, 14 August 2007 22:59 Go to previous message
ab_trivedi
Hi Sam,

Run the report output to PDF and then use the UTL_SMTP package in built into the SYS user of the Oracle Database (9i or 10g) to send the mail with the earlier PDF output as an attachment. If you use this function, you do not need to have any configuration set on the iAS and it allows any sort of mail to be sent via any SMTP server.

Ashu
Previous Topic: manual matrix reports
Next Topic: LOV not appearing in parameter form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 10:41:27 CDT 2024