Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Disco Plus Printing Problem
Disco Plus Printing Problem [message #139098] Mon, 26 September 2005 10:19 Go to next message
ddavid
I'm encountering frequent and sporadic problems printing reports with Disco Plus through IE6. When problem occurs it shuts down IE and generates a error log file on my desktop. One of two types of error messages are generated each time. Not all of error message included (due to length). Points to possible font corruption, but I've checked all my fonts and don't find any corruption. File attached has both types of error messages being encountered. Any ideas????? Have an open TAR already.

1st error
An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM. Unexpected Signal : EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION occurred at PC=0x6d20381b Function Java_sun_awt_windows_DrawGlyphVectorGDI_drawGlyphVectorGDI
Library=C:\Program Files\Oracle\JInitiator 1.3.1.18\bin\fontmanager.dll

2nd error
An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM. Unexpected Signal : EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION occurred at PC=0x0 Function name=(N/A) Library=(N/A)

NOTE: We are unable to locate the function name symbol for the error just occurred. Please refer to release documentation for possiblereason and solutions.
Re: Disco Plus Printing Problem [message #320947 is a reply to message #139098] Fri, 16 May 2008 17:46 Go to previous message
markjl69
Did you ever resolve this problem?
Previous Topic: Big trouble for reports running on Oracle AS
Next Topic: Print Header Onece Per Page
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 01:57:09 CDT 2024