Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Change the Headings in report (Form 6i)
Change the Headings in report [message #320055] Tue, 13 May 2008 23:16 Go to next message
masaud

Dear I have a problem and that is i made a record group and then use data parameter to use that that record group in reports.But i want to change the headings of column in report.KIndly give me any possible answer as soon as possible.
Re: Change the Headings in report [message #320067 is a reply to message #320055] Wed, 14 May 2008 00:08 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
As I've never done something like what you have described, I'm not sure whether I can reply anything meaningful. However: what kind of a report are you talking about? Was it created with Reports Builder? How do you use record group values? Are they used as report parameters which are then part of a query (or formula columns' triggers etc.), or do you display these values in the report "as is" (i.e. purpose of the report is to display record group values and that's it)?

Because, he most obvious answer is to open the report and change field labels, but - somehow - I guess that this isn't what you are looking for.

Could you, please, explain it once again, perhaps with some more details?
Previous Topic: Problem with Report HTMLCSS
Next Topic: Error starting Oracle Reports 10
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 02:39:12 CDT 2024