Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » query do ot disply proper result in report when run from form (win xp wiht ora 8i and form 60)
query do ot disply proper result in report when run from form [message #317444] Thu, 01 May 2008 06:55 Go to next message
orarep
hi

i have report which is baout displaying the summary of results of univ students. ths report contain 14 queries and one of the query is displaying date of exam.

my problem is that report run very well except it do not display the date of exam when i run my report from forms i.e run_product(....) but it work perfectly fine when i open this report in report builder and run it (both in preview and run time view)

what can be the reason as i have 6 report on the same pattern and no one is showing the date

please help sir

regards

orarep
Re: query do ot disply proper result in report when run from form [message #317493 is a reply to message #317444] Thu, 01 May 2008 11:14 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Such a behaviour is ... unexpected (from my point of view). The same report, ran against the same data is supposed to return the same result. It *shouldn't* matter whether it is executed from Reports Builder or called from a form IF all other parameters are equal.

So, what happens with DATE column? Is it empty, or are there some values (but incorrect ones)?
Previous Topic: Report to Excel (RPT2XLS)
Next Topic: Output Japanese Characters from Reports 6i to XML?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 01:43:46 CDT 2024